Experience of picnic

My experience towards the journey of class ten and 18 teachers to tokha was very exciting . We leave the ktm on 26 magh class ten organized picnic under the supervision of deepak sir.45 student   and  14 guest 10 teaching and 4 non teaching staffs jointly enjoyed the picnic that had been organized with lot of preparation and awaited since a long time.

Fees students along with deepak sir met a day earlier and managed the raw stuffs
And decided on variou gifts and games for the very day of picnic. As in form I did not engage myself in the preparation of even picnic. I woke up early in the morning 7 30 am .most of the student had arrived at the school promises.we leave the school at 8o clock. And we all were singing and dancing in the bus . At 9 30 we went the picnic spot and we all were managing the thing in proper ways. At we start to make breakfast for all. And we ate breakfast at 10 30 and after eating breakfast we were dancing a lot in ground . At 1o clock we ate our lunch and play games. And after playing games we start to sing a song started with own name first alphabet. At the end of picnic we ate a dinner and leave a picnic spot . 

And in bus we enjoy alot.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience with my jagat mandir family

My father