My experience with my jagat mandir family


My experience toward my jmss family are so much memorial. I'm gonna miss all my teacher and friend. The best movement ever with my friends and teacher. I wil really miss a lot. Our class teacher deepak sir strictness. I can't forget.  I'm gonna miss this all. The help and support of my teacher and friends. I will never forget. And deepak sir fully support towards us. I can't forget this all. Our teacher full supportness,careness,cooperativeness to make our future. I can't forget. They are working hard to make us capable to do something. And be a successful person in life. I will never forget. They enjoyable part with my friends. Helping each other stealing the tiffin of friend. Making a fun of friend, joking with friends. I gonna miss a lot.

The best line for line for friends:

The best friend  never have same nature
But they show there love differently.

Good friend
Care for each other..
Close friends 
Understand each other.. but?
True friends 
Stay forever 
Beyond words
Beyond distance
Beyond time......!

The best line for line for teachers:

The best teacher
Teach with heart And.....
From books.....!

You are not only teacher....
You are our friend.., philosopher
And... guide
All molded Into one person
We will always grateful for your 
Support .......!

A teacher take a hand..
Open a mind....
And touches a heart❤️

The best dialogue of #deepak sir is
After I will beat you don't cry on your mother slab 
Ok............
    


Miss a lots ..........😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience of picnic

My father